· Establish and promote forums for discussion of cultural resource preservation.
· Provide information for decision makers and the public regarding the nature and importance of archaeological sites through speaking engagements and presentations.
· Provide exhibits and demonstrations at the Annual Earth Day Celebration at Panhe in San Mateo State Park.
· Conduct lecture and discussion panels at local universities on environmental and Native American concerns.
· Student mentoring through participation in projects, such as archaeological surveys, preparing nominations of significant cultural resources to the National Register of Historic Places, internships, and thesis topics.